When I purchased my ‘OSIRIS” EPP ‘kit’ from the lounge room of Mr Schneider, I also got a YAK.
It looks like this and has served me extremely well – indoor flying at ETSA park with SSL one Thursday per month and most mornings out on Glenelg Oval.
Runs 2s batteries to power trusty TURNIGY 2204-14T 19g Outrunner with 8×4.3 props. Other bits:
- TURNIGY 2204-14T 19g Outrunner
- TURNIGY Plush 6A /.8bec/6g Speed Controller
- OrangeRx R410 Spektrum DSM2 Compatible 4Ch 2.4Ghz Receiver
- HXT500 5g / .8kg / .10sec Micro Servo
- ZIPPY Flightmax 350mAh 2S 20C (AUS Warehouse)